Free Download Udemy The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course: Beginner to Advanced. With the help of this course you can A Full 2020 Practical Guide to Git and GitHub, From Beginner to Expert in Easy Step-By-Step Tutorial.
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 22 ratings. There are approx 120 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 447 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Command Line skills
- All Needed Software Are Available For Free
Is this course right for me?
- Software engineers, developers, programmers new to Git and GitHub.
- IT Managers and System administrators who want to implement and manage there own Git server.
- Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git with GitHub Server
What am I going to learn?
- Git server administration including setup, user management, and access control for both SSH and HTTP access.
- Use Git and GitHub efficiently to create and manage your personal and professional projects
- Create and Manage repositories, pull requests, branching and merging, forking, labels, and much more.
- Engage the team, work with others, and walk through real-world scenarios.
- Master the everyday basics of Git with a hands-on, step-by-step project
- Dive deep in GitHub’s main features, including pull requests, issues, Webhooks, wikis, Project setting and much more
Learn the fundamentals of Version Control through this step-by-step tutorial that will teach you the ins-and-outs of Git. This course is your complete guide to how Git and GitHub work in a professional team environment.
Git is a free and open source Distributed Version Control System (DVCS) designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Throughout this course, you’ll learn about Git’s core functionality so you can understand how and why it’s used in organizations. We’ll look into both basic and more advanced features, like branches, pull request, tagging and merging. We’ll demonstrate how having a working knowledge of a VCS like Git can be a lifesaver in emergency situations or when debugging. And then we’ll explore how to use a VCS to work with others through remote repositories, like the ones provided by GitHub.
Then, we’ll explore why GitHub is such a powerful and popular tool among software developers, project managers, team members, designers, and students for its flexibility and control. You’ll see how to manage a software project, and how to utilize Git and GitHub to work effectively as a team.
Finally you’ll examine how to plan, follow and execute a project with Git and GitHub, and then apply those concepts to real-world situations.
What You Will Learn
The course is designed to teach you:
How to Install and configure Git.
Create and Manage Git repository and Git workflows.
Track changes, work with branches, Pull Request and tags.
Create, Configure and Manage GitHub Repository.
Navigate, Use, and Contribute to open source projects though GitHub.
Working with teams on GitHub Projects.
And more …
Once you have completed the course, you should be able to immediately start using Git and GitHub to manage your own code.
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent.
Buy Udemy’s The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course: Beginner to Advanced
Note: We have purchased this course/tutorial from Udemy and we’re sharing the download link with you for absolutely FREE. So you can learn & be your own master if you can’t afford to buy this course. But if you have money we strongly suggest you to buy The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course: Beginner to Advanced course/tutorial from Udemy. So, the course’s author can help you if you can’t understand something or if you want to learn something spectacular.