Free Download Udemy SCRUM BASICS- Intro to AGILE & SCRUM (Live Project Examples). With the help of this course you can Learn agile project management, Scrum framework & its applications with a bonus section on project management with JIRA.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.1512 out of 5 by approx 84 ratings. There are approx 1977 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 102 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Interest to Learn.
- I have explained everything from roots. So anyone can join to learn a life changing Class.
- Concepts are explained based on Software projects, so basic understanding on software development will help to grasp concepts easily. But that is not a mandatory requirement as SCRUM is project management technique everyone can understand.
Is this course right for me?
- Scrum Master, Product Owners, Developers, Stakeholders, Team Members or anyone interested to know what is SCRUM.
- Project Managers interested in trying agile
- Developers ready to learn Scrum framework
- Anyone preparing for Scrum certifications like PSM, PSPO
- Anyone who wants to understand how SCRUM is applied in real time projects
- Anyone who wants to understand how Atlassian JIRA tool is used in real time projects
What am I going to learn?
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum Framework
- JIRA real time example
- Get Udemy Certified
- You will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management.
- You will understand the differences between Agile and traditional project delivery (Waterfall Methodology).
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Learn How to apply SCRUM framework in your project.
- Detail explanation on SCRUM guide.
- Learn how real time project works in Scrum framework.
- Live project management example with JIRA.
- Learn about User stories, Backlog, Sprint, Refinement, Retrospective & other buzz terms in Agile.
Using SCRUM – Learn AGILE & SCRUM with Live Project example
In this course you will learn everything about using SCRUM framework in a project. Even if you are someone who already know what is SCRUM there are lot of things to learn in this course like detail explanation on SCRUM guide, section on how SCRUM is being used in real project, Evolution of Agile etc.,
COURSE STRUCTURE :
1. What is Waterfall Methodology (Traditional Software development)
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of Waterfall & hence the need for Agile
3. What is Agile Methodology & its principles
4. What is a agile framework
5. What is SCRUM framework
6. Detailed sections on each element of SCRUM. Roles, Events, Artifacts and the rules of SCRUM which will help you to implement SCRUM in your project
7. LIVE example Bonus section on how SCRUM project management works with JIRA tool
This course will help you to learn according to your goal & need in short time.
The course is designed such that you can take any section if you have knowledge on previous sections. Like if you know what is Agile, you can directly start from SECTION 4- SCRUM.
If you only want to know how SCRUM is being used in a real time SCRUM team with JIRA,, you can jump to Bonus section.
After completing the paid version of this course you will receive a certificate from UDEMY on course completion.
Anyone taking certifications like PSM (Professional SCRUM Master) , PSPO (Professional SCRUM Product Owner) can use this course for reference. But this course was not designed exactly to help for certifications, but it will give more details on the syllabus.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. This course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Buy Udemy’s SCRUM BASICS- Intro to AGILE & SCRUM (Live Project Examples)
Note: We have purchased this course/tutorial from Udemy and we’re sharing the download link with you for absolutely FREE. So you can learn & be your own master if you can’t afford to buy this course. But if you have money we strongly suggest you to buy SCRUM BASICS- Intro to AGILE & SCRUM (Live Project Examples) course/tutorial from Udemy. So, the course’s author can help you if you can’t understand something or if you want to learn something spectacular.