Free Download Udemy Portrait Drawing Course; Drawing The Human Head Part 2. With the help of this course you can Draw your own well-constructed eyes, nose, mouth and ears.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 4 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 491 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- You will need drawing supplies of your choice such as paper, pencil, graphite, charcoal, or digital medium.
- I recommend you have taken Drawing The Human Head Part 1, or have experience with basic head drawing techniques.
- Good basic drawing skills.
Is this course right for me?
- Intermeditae and advanced creatives that want to learn more about drawing the human head.
- All mediums welcome!
What am I going to learn?
- You will add intermediate and advanced face structures to your portrait drawings & studies.
- You will have four assignment projects to show off on social media.
- You will create useful eye structure(s).
- You will create lovely nose structures and connect it with the eyes and mouth.
- You will learn the mouth structure(s) and how the lips lay on top of the muzzle.
- You will learn how to draw the complex ears with tubes and question marks.
- You will learn how some of the great Master’s used these techniques in their head drawings.
- You will have access to all resources used in the class.
- You will see how I completed the four assignments and compare your process to them.
- You will be look at portrait photos, or work with live models, and easily apply the intermediate structures to the subject.
Welcome to Portrait Drawing Course; Drawing The Human Head Part 2
In this portrait drawing course you will expand on the beginner structures taught in Drawing The Human Head Part 1; Easy Methods for Your Head Drawings. This will include taking a much closer look at four key facial features;
Each feature will be broken down into basic, easy to understand and draw shapes. Plus you will discover how they lay on top of the beginner structures and how each one transitions and connects to the next feature.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for intermediate and aspiring creatives that want to add more depth and realistic features to their human head drawings.
What do you need to get started?
As I mentioned earlier I highly recommend you take the Drawing The Human Head Part 1 course here on Udemy, or have a very good understanding of basic head construction.
Any medium will do from digital to analog. Feel free to draw with any device and on any surface you have available.
There are four sections; eyes, nose, mouth and ears
Each section as several lectures along with demos that breakdown the key structures you need to master
Master’s analysis that show how some of the great artists used the ideas and techniques in their head drawings
Projects for each section, that’s four total
My take on each assignment so you have something to compare your work to
Included in this class are;
All demo images
All model images free to download
All Master’s drawings used as examples
All images are available via zip file(s)
Buy Udemy’s Portrait Drawing Course; Drawing The Human Head Part 2
Note: We have purchased this course/tutorial from Udemy and we’re sharing the download link with you for absolutely FREE. So you can learn & be your own master if you can’t afford to buy this course. But if you have money we strongly suggest you to buy Portrait Drawing Course; Drawing The Human Head Part 2 course/tutorial from Udemy. So, the course’s author can help you if you can’t understand something or if you want to learn something spectacular.