Free Download Udemy Complete Guide to Management Consulting Case Interviews. With the help of this course you can Master each element of the case interview | Receive the tips, tricks, and preparation guides | Get the offer.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.92597 out of 5 by approx 64 ratings. There are approx 168 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 195 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Good foundation of how case interviews work in a management consulting setting is desirable, but definitely not required as it is covered in the introduction section
- Basic knowledge of business, economics, and finance again is desirable, but not required
Is this course right for me?
- Undergraduate / MBA students who want to pursue a career in management consulting
- Individuals who have an upcoming interview at a management consulting / business firm where there is a case interview
- People who want to learn more about how management consultants think and apply it to their own setting
- Management consultant entrepreneurs
What am I going to learn?
- How a management consulting or business case interview works and what is expected from you
- Each and every element in the case interview process in great detail (opening, framework, analysis, hypotheses, synthesis, quantitative, market sizing, brainstorming, reading charts, conclusion)
- Understand the case interview problem, and appropriately ask clarifying questions
- How to structure any case interview problem into its component parts and create effective and MECE issue trees
- Create relevant hypotheses in a thoughtful way, and navigating your issue tree using hypotheses
- Apply synthesis to combine data and logic to create insights in the case interview
- Perform quantitative analysis and market sizing calculations
- Conduct brainstorming in a structured and impressive way
- Extracting useful information from charts and data
- Conveying strong conclusions and recommendations in case interviews
- How to be outstanding and impressive in a case interview and setting yourself apart from your competitors
- Learn from examples and real full-length case interviews with debrief notes, which include profitability, market entrance, and profitability cases
- Useful tip sheets and notes to take with you on interview day to maximize your chances of getting the offer
Taught from an experienced case interviewer and coach, this course is the complete and full guide on how to ace the case interview in the management consulting and business industry.
Unlike other courses, we don’t just go through example. We look at each element of the case in detail and work to practice and master each one. After we are confident on how to master each element, then we look at real case interviews and see what candidates do well and what they do not do well.
Why you should take this course:
Master the elements: Learn how to master each element in detail, as opposed to other courses which simply do a simple “run-through” of a case interview
Understand the elements: Case elements have their own tips, tricks, structure, assignments and / or practice quizzes to solidify your understanding
Practice the elements: Learn from real interview cases with actual candidates, with debriefs on their strengths and weaknesses
Access to great resources: Get access to great attachment resources, like a real case interview rubric, math and market sizing problem sets, and much more
Beginner to master approach: This course starts at the beginner level but then develops you to expert level
Udemy money-back guarantee
This course will work for case interviews in all business case interview settings, but is targeted for management consulting industry (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, etc.)
More examples of case interviews uploaded every month!
Buy Udemy’s Complete Guide to Management Consulting Case Interviews
Note: We have purchased this course/tutorial from Udemy and we’re sharing the download link with you for absolutely FREE. So you can learn & be your own master if you can’t afford to buy this course. But if you have money we strongly suggest you to buy Complete Guide to Management Consulting Case Interviews course/tutorial from Udemy. So, the course’s author can help you if you can’t understand something or if you want to learn something spectacular.